- Min. Bet£1
- Max. Bet£20
- Table Minimum£1
- Table Maximum£5,000
Mini Roulette is a popular table game with a more player-friendly betting structure than American or European roulette. If you are looking for a simple game which can be played in a casual environment, or as a side-game while you have poker open in another browser window, then mini roulette is well worth a look.
Just like traditional live roulette, you can place straight up, split, street and corner bets, as well as three, four and column bets and red/black or even/odd bets. The half-dozen bet is similar to the high/low bet in traditional roulette. The bet limits offered on Mini Roulette depend on your VIP level. There are both minimum and maximum bet limits.
Instead of using a large reel and a big betting area, the game features a smaller reel with a single zero and the numbers one through twelve. If you enjoy casino table games, take a look at the Craps and Sic Bo table games offered on the SuperCasino site.
How To Play
- Click on a chip to select it and add it to your desired bet. Right click on a chip to reduce your bet by the same amount.
-Click anywhere on the bet area of the table to place your bet. The betting area in Mini Roulette is smaller than the betting area in European or traditional roulette.
- Click spin to start the roulette wheel once you have decided on your bet.
- Mini Roulette has an average return to player of 96.15%
- The wheel features just one zero, meaning that there are better odds for the player than you would find on traditional roulette wheels.
- Mini roulette is perfect for casual play while you are taking in some sporting action or playing poker in another window.
- All new casino players enjoy a generous welcome bonus.
- Deposit matching gives first time depositors more chances to play and win.