The objective of Gladiator Jackpot is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
How To Play
- A wagering denomination (coin value) can be chosen by clicking the Click to Change denomination button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Line bets are chosen by clicking Bet per Line. Each click adds a coin to the line bet. When the maximum amount is reached (10 coins of the selected wagering denomination), clicking the button again resets the line bet to one coin.
- Paylines are chosen by clicking Lines. Each click activates a payline. When all paylines are activated, clicking the button again resets it to one active payline. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the maximum bet per line and spins the reels.
Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Start function. Clicking + or – above Auto Start selects the successive number of spins to be enabled. Clicking Auto Start spins the reels. The Auto Start button changes into Stop during the Auto Start mode of reelspin. The Auto Start mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when the player clicks Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature. More information about the Gamble feature can be found below.
Wild symbols can appear only on reels 2, 3 and 4 and stand for any other symbol, except Scatter, to make the best possible winning combination. Wild symbols do not have a regular win, they only win when substituting.
If three Wild symbols appear simultaneously in any position on the reels 2, 3 and 4, the Gladiator Jackpot Bonus round is initiated.
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on a particular payline – if there are two or more Scatter symbols in the spin results, an additional win is earned and added to payline winnings. The payout for the Scatter symbols is multiplied by the total bet.
If three or more Scatter symbols appear simultaneously on the reels, the Coliseum Bonus round is initiated.
Gladiator Jackpot Bonus
The Gladiator Jackpot Bonus is triggered when three Wild symbols appear simultaneously in any position on reels 2, 3 and 4 during main game or during Free Games. However, during Free Games, it is impossible to win the Jackpot, as explained below.
In the Gladiator Jackpot Bonus round, a centered window reveals 9 helmets in either gold, silver or bronze, all three with prize values a multiple of the total bet, of which gold wins most and bronze the least. The values of those 9 helmets are accumulated and make up the total Bonus prize. Collecting 9 golden helmets during main game wins the Gladiator Jackpot. Winning the Gladiator Jackpot wins only the Jackpot sum but doesn’t add the cash prize from the 9 golden helmets to the Bonus win.
If you play the Gladiator Jackpot Bonus during Free Games, it is impossible to collect 9 golden helmets and win the Jackpot.
The Coliseum Bonus
The Coliseum Bonus round is triggered when three or more Scatter symbols appear in any position on the reels. To start the bonus round, click Start.
The Coliseum Bonus round includes a grid of four rows and five columns. Starting from the bottom row, the player picks one stone at a time from the rows to win a prize.
Stones picked from the first row determine the number of free games.
Stones picked from the second row reveal the win multiplier to be used during the free games.
Stones picked from the third row reveal an Extra Scatter symbol to be used during the free games.
Stones picked from the fourth row reveal an Extra Wild symbol to be used during the free games.