- CategoryArcade Games
- Min. Bet£0.10
- Max. Bet£100
- Jackpot250 x
If you enjoy playing this game then there are plenty of others which you might like, including Genie's HiLo Jackpot. This has a similar playing format, where you guess the next card to be drawn from a single deck, but there is a jackpot which is made of contributions from every casino which offers its players this game. This means that if you qualify and reach the 11th level, you will win the jackpot which will be at least 250 times the value of your bet.
How To Play
- The object of the game is to predict the next card in the deck before it is drawn.
- You can choose the amount to wager for every card before you make your prediction and make up to two bets for each card: one as to whether it will be higher or lower than the previous one and another as to whether it will be red or black.
- Each bet, or combination of bets, has its own odds depending on how difficult it is to predict.
While there is an element of chance involved, this game also draws on your ability to work out the likelihood of each card appearing. While you don't have to make both bets, if you do and only one of them is correct you lose, so you have to weigh up the chances and take your chances if you want to win big.
- Because you can choose from two betting options, the payouts vary.
- If you win your bet, you can continue betting on the next card until you get to eleven correct predictions in a row.
- You can cash out after one winning bet.
- Because you have an on-screen record giving you a running total of your winnings and telling you which cards have been drawn. Because this is a single deck game, the longer you go, the better your chances of predicting the next card based on those you know have already been drawn