- Category:Online Slots
Do you fancy winning a jackpot when you are not even playing your favourite casino game? Well, you have come to the right place. Playtech’s Everybody’s Jackpot features a progressive slots community jackpot, which you can be in line for even if you are not playing at the time. Payouts depend on you playing the game in the day before the jackpot win, making it a great way of rewarding regular users.
How To Play
• Bet coins, valued at between 0.05 and 1.00, with a maximum of eight per spin.
• Unlike almost all other progressive jackpot games, you do not have to bet the maximum amount in order to be in-line for the jackpot but this will help prevent you from missing out on wins. If you do decide to play all lines, you will pay between 0.40 and 8.00 for each spin.
• The game features a 'three by three' reel set-up and has 8 paylines.
• The jackpot is split between all players that qualify but also rewards handsomely if you win.
• You do not have to line up a certain number of symbols to trigger the jackpot as it simply happens at random at the end of a spin.
• If you do trigger the jackpot, you will win 70% of the jackpot total.
• 15% of the remaining amount is then split between qualifying players who have bet a minimum of £50 over the previous 24-hour period. The final 15% is split proportionally between qualifying players dependent on the amount of bets that they have places within the previous 24 hours.
• Enjoy triple wins if you line up symbols on the diagonal paylines of lines four and five.
• Get 250 coins for three 'Man' symbols or 150 for three 'Ladies'. More three-of-a-kinds pay out between 4 and 100 coins.
• Get three scatters or more and you will get 12 free spins and the opportunity of a middle reel wild. There are 12 scatter payouts offering the chance to win 200 times your total original bet or a healthy stash of 1,600 coins.
• It is possible to re-trigger free spins as many times as the game allows.
• Visit our casino promotions section for all the latest offers.