Try your hand as a jewel-hunter with the thrilling classic Diamond Valley. Every casino that offers the game contributes to a common prize fund, allowing you to win all or part of a generous jackpot. And don't worry if it's recently been won – the casinos provide a base amount, or Seed, to make sure there's plenty of money in the new pot!
With colourful graphics, a fun theme and great returns, it's easy to see why this game is so popular. If you love the excitement of this colourful game, why not test your luck with Golden Tour or Desert Treasure?
How To Play
- Press Bet One to choose your number of paylines. When you click a number, those below it are automatically selected. Click Bet Max or reel 5 to highlight all paylines.
- Click Bet Max to spin automatically or press Spin to set the reels in motion. Winning combinations must occur on an active payline, with the exception of the Scatter symbol. Any winning combinations will be shown in the Paytable.
Scatters activate the bonus round, which will really boost your results. Succeeding here will add to your bonus pot.
• Diamond Valley features some incredible graphics and icons, including flaming bars, gems and even gold teeth! Spin the reels under the watchful gaze of a waiting vulture.
- Look out for the stunning ruby symbol – it's a Scatter. Three or more of these on the screen simultaneously will grant you a win that corresponds with the amount displayed on the Paytable. Best of all, these gems don't even need to land on an active payline.
- The Scatter win is calculated by multiplying the corresponding number in the Scatter Paytable with your total bet, not just the line bet, giving you even more generous payouts.
- To access the Bonus game on Diamond Valley, simply collect three or more hand signs on an activated payline, lying consecutively from the left-most reel.
- Rescue the person of your choice from the pit and claim your reward – either a cowboy, an Indian or a lady.