Those with a flair for the dramatic and a love of cinema will enjoy Cinerama's unusual theme and its accompanying bonuses do not disappoint either. The game has two rewarding bonus rounds and also a progressive jackpot for potential wins that are some of the most generous around.
The game boasts not one but two bonus features to help you out with your winnings, along with wilds to give you a chance to substitute other symbols and scatters to activate the bonus round.
How To Play
- Cinerama is a five-reel, five-payline progressive slots game from Playtech, themed around all the action and intrigue of a Hollywood film set. The aim of the game is to get winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
- To play, you must first select the number of paylines to activate and the amount that you want to bet. All that is then required is to spin the reels and wait for them to land.
- If a winning combination occurs on an active payline then you are rewarded in accordance with the paytable, which is accessible by clicking the 'Paytable' button.
The game boasts not one but two bonus features to help you out with your winnings, along with wilds to give you a chance to substitute other symbols and scatters to activate the bonus round. In addition to all this, the game also has a progressive jackpot, allowing you to play for a huge amount of money.
- Cinerama's wild is the film camera symbol, which acts to substitute all other symbols (with the scatter and the Director symbol as exceptions) to complete winning combinations.
- The game's scatter is represented by headphones. If this appears on reel one then the first bonus round is unlocked. The game's second bonus round is unlocked by landing three or more Director symbols on any payline.
- The game also has a progressive jackpot, which is won by getting five wilds across the five reels; this is only possible, therefore, if you select the 'Max Bet' function and net the maximum paylines permitted.
- Cinerama's first bonus round is accessible via a scatter symbol on reel one. In this bonus round, players are presented with four fictional films and asked to select the one that will make the most money on its opening weekend. The amount you win is dependent on the film that you select.
- The second bonus round is accessed with three Director symbols on a payline. Here players are presented with a list of ten actors, from which they must select one in the hope of guessing correctly which actor's film made the biggest impact at the box office. The higher grossing the film, the bigger your prize!