- CategoryCard Game
- Min. Bet£1
- Max. Bet£100
Play this classic casino game with a twist, anywhere, anytime. It's time to deal your cards and let the chips fall where they may at our online casino.
How To Play
- Click on a chip to select it and then click on the betting areas. Every click increases your bet by the value of the selected chip.
- There are two kinds of bet areas – normal and ‘Super Match’ bet. Normal bet area is any of the two larger areas, ‘Super Match’ bet area is the small area. Remember that by clicking on the normal bet area, you actually place two identical bets – one for each of your hands.
- To decrease your bet, hold down the Shift key on your keyboard and simultaneously click on the bet to decrease it by the value of the selected chip. You can click Clear Bets to remove all bets from the table.
- Clicking Double doubles the bets you have placed on the table.
- The minimum and maximum bet limits on each hand are dependent on your VIP level and are shown on the table. The limits apply to the initial bet only. Actions (such as Split, etc.) that require an additional bet can still be used even if you placed a bet equal to the maximum bet.
- Click the Deal button to deal the cards. Two cards are dealt to the player and the dealer hands. The cards are dealt one by one to each hand in turns, with the first card going to the player hand. The last card goes to the dealer hand and is dealt face down.
- Please note that if you want to Switch, you need to do so before starting to play your first hand. After using Hit, Split, Double or Insurance buttons, you cannot Switch.
- If the dealer's face up card is an Ace, you are offered insurance. Click the Insurance button to insure against the dealer having Blackjack.
- Use the Hit, Stand, Double and Split buttons as required.
- Please note that Insurance, Double and Split require an additional bet. If your balance does not have enough money to cover these expenses, you will need to deposit more money to use these options.
- The dealer reveals the face down card and draws additional cards according to the rules.
- Your hand is compared to the dealer's hand.
- If you want to play another round, click New Game. Then place bets as described above or click Rebet to place the same bet as in the previous round and then click Deal to deal the cards. Click Rebet and Deal to place the same bets as in the last round and deal cards immediately.
- Super Match Bet: This as an optional bet. Place a Super Match Bet in the smallest of the 3 betting areas and you win if any 4 of your initial cards contain two or more of the same kind (2 Kings, 3 Jacks etc).