- Min. Bet£1
- Max. Bet£20
- Table Minimum£1
- Table Maximum£5,000
Online American Roulette is loads of fun, mainly because it is easy to play. The only thing you may have to brush up on is the terminology but even that is fairly self-explanatory when you look at the board. For instance, a column bet is where you place a bet on column of numbers. One look at the grid-like structure which displays the numbers on which you bet, will make this betting option easy to identify.
American Roulette is exactly the same as European Roulette with the addition of a 00 which sits alongside the 0. Playing online is incredibly easy, even the Roulette table is easy to understand; you bet on individual numbers, highs, lows, odds, evens, etc. It is of course mostly a game of chance but there is also some skill involved.
How To Play
- Online American Roulette is played in exactly the same way as you would play at a casino.
- Firstly, click on the chip of the appropriate value.
- Choose and place your bet by clicking on a number or a betting area on the Roulette Table.
- You can increase your bet by adding further chips or by selecting chips of a higher value.
- You can add further bets by clicking on chips and then on the table to place the bet.
- When you are ready, click 'Spin' to spin the wheel.
- One of the main features of Roulette is that you can place multiple bets. You can bet on a single number, also known as a straight up bet, which of course will give you the highest payout, or you can bet on a series of numbers. This will increase your chances of winning but the payout will be smaller.
- You can place the same bet again by simply pressing 'Rebet'.
- Your minimum and maximum bet will depend on your standing with the casino. There are different levels of player depending on how long they have been playing etc.
- The game is user friendly however and will tell you if your wager is not sufficient or if it exceeds your VIP or player level.