21 Duel Blackjack
- Min. Bet£1
- Max. Bet£100
21 Duel Blackjack is a fresh twist on an old casino favourite. The game boasts an array of features and bonuses to make gameplay even more exciting. With an array of betting choices to be had on top of this, 21 Duel Blackjack has the potential to be one of our most rewarding blackjack games.
How To Play
- To play, first select and set the ante (your chip wagering value). Keep in mind that additional bets may be required as the game progresses, so it is advisable keep some money aside.
- Cards can then be dealt by clicking the 'DEAL' button. You will be dealt two cards, one face down, the other face up. There will be a further two community cards dealt face up in the centre of the table and players can then choose to hit or stand.
- The game is filled with additional features to help give players an edge against the house and to improve the overall experience of the game. With a wide range of bet options, players can wager as little or as much as they wish and this can result in some fantastic payouts.
- The set-up of 21 Duel Blackjack perfectly mimics a real life casino table, with graphics and animations that make the game a joy to play as well as easy to follow.
- The game can be played in single hand or multi-hand mode. During multi-hand mode, players can place bets on a number of hand positions (up to three) and can assign different bet amounts to each hand.
- When play begins, cards are dealt in a clockwise order, starting with the rightmost hand and with the community cards the last to be dealt.
- Card values are more or less the same as in traditional blackjack: number cards are assigned their face value, picture cards are worth 10 points and the ace card can represent either one or 11 points. However, 21 Duel Blackjack differs in that all hands with a total of 21 are equal and no one combination can trump another.
- The game also boasts an optional '2 UP' side bet. This bet is placed simultaneously with regular bets and is placed on the first three cards to be drawn in the game. If there is a pair amongst these three cards, you will win a 3-to-1 payout. Should a three-of-a-kind occur, you win 20 times the stake.
- Our casino promotions page is also updated daily, so keep an eye out for the best bonus offers.