You can find a list of the most frequently asked questions below. If you cannot find an answer to your question then ask our Support Team.
You can join one of three ways with SuperCasino.com:
- Join online: By clicking Join Now to Play here or in the center of the screen on the homepage or top right in other pages.
- On your mobile: Simply navigate to the mobile section of the website, enter your mobile number and follow the simple steps to join via your mobile.
Registration is absolutely free!
Calls to our registration line (08000 147 523) are free from a landline but may be charged if calling from a mobile. If you’re using a mobile please call 0203 727 3931 – this would normally be included in your free minutes.
Anyone can join SuperCasino.com provided they are:
Aged 18 or over
Currently resident in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland and Jersey in the Channel Islands).
We also accept customers from other countries but please check our Terms for a list of excluded territories.
We will only ever offer you games that are 100% live from the SuperCasino studio. We use genuine, certified, casino standard equipment that is tested daily.
You will need your username and password to log in.
Enter these details in the top right of the SuperCasino homepage. If your details are correct then you will instantly enter the lobby page where you can then select to play a game of your choice.
If your details are incorrect you can attempt to re-enter them but please be aware that after three incorrect login attempts your account will lock for 30 minutes. If you have forgotten your password simply click the ‘Forgotten details’ link and you will be able to reset your password on the website.
If you want to change your account details please contact the SuperCasino support team (08000 147 523, firstname.lastname@example.org) and they will be happy to assist you.To register a new payment method click ‘Cashier’ then ‘Deposit ‘ then ‘Register New Card’. Alternatively, simply contact the SuperCasino support team.
Please note that you cannot change your username once it has been registered.
You can keep track of your full bet history online. Enter the cashier, then click game history where you can search through your entire gaming history.
If You have any complaints about the Service(s), please contact the Customer Services department in the first instance by emailing email@example.com. If your complaint is not resolved by the support team you can escalate your complaint by contacting the Customer Support Manager, Shawn Pareima, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to NetPlay TV Group Ltd, PO Box 356, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 3XQ within two weeks of any incident. We will endeavour to respond within 3 weeks of receipt of your communication.
For players in the United Kingdom we have appointed eCOGRA (www.eCOGRA.org) as our Alternative Dispute Resolution provider (“ADR”). You have free right of access to them as an ADR provider should you remain unsatisfied with the results of our complaints procedure above. You can refer your dispute to eCOGRA as soon as possible once you receive our final decision. More information regarding eCOGRA’S dispute resolution services can be found at http://www.ecogra.org/srs/policies_procedures.php. A dispute resolution form can be obtained at http://www.ecogra.org/srs/dispute.php. You can appeal any decision of eCogra to the courts of England.
If you are not from the United Kingdom and your complaint is not resolved and you wish to take the matter further you can do so by making a complaint to our regulator AGCC (email@example.com) directly and they will investigate the matter in accordance with their own regulations (www.gamblingcontrol.org). AGCC is the final arbitrator and they will always have recourse to the courts in Alderney whose decision will be binding. You can appeal any decision of the AGCC to the courts of Alderney.
Complaints can also be channelled to eCOGRA or the AGCC through the use of the European Online Dispute Resolution platform, which allows customers another way to file, respond to, and handle their dispute.
Once your free spins have been added as a result of a promotion/deposit/code etc. Just follow the steps below...
- Load any Slot game. This doesn't have to be the game you are choosing to use your spins on.
- You will be prompted with a box asking you to accept or decline the free spins. If you would like to activate your free spins, click accept. Please note that if you decline the free spins, you will not be able to accept them later. Make sure to click accept as we'd hate for you to miss out.
- Once you've clicked accept, a new box will show confirming your free spins and show the games that you are eligible to use them on. Click the game you want to use your free spins on and it will open immediately.
- When the game has opened you will see a small pop up appear in the top left hand corner of the game window. Press 'click here' and the free spins bar will appear at the bottom of your slot game window.
- The pop up will disappear either after you click something else or 10 seconds of inactivity. The pop up will only re-appear if you reload the game.
- Spin the reels and see what winnings your free spins can accrue.
- Once the spins have been completed, any winnings will be moved into your pending bonus balance. But remember! - Any winnings from your free spins can only be spent on the games that were originally eligible for those free spins.
- To check on the status of your pending winnings, and to discover any wagering requirements, head to the 'Bonuses' section of 'My Account'.
- Credit/Debit cards
You will need to accept bonuses before completing your registration form. If you have decided to accept bonuses we will automatically add on our first deposit bonus when you make your first deposit.
If you don’t wish to receive this or any other bonus leave the bonus opt-in tick box blank, alternatively please contact customer support before making your deposit/starting to wager and we will be able to remove the bonus. View a full list of our current SuperCasino promotions.
There is a 3% charge on PayPal deposits. The 3% charge is deducted from your deposit amount at the time of the transaction, i.e.: a £10 deposit will result in £9.70 reaching your account (£10 minus 30p charge). No charges are made to any other payment methods, including credit cards. However, we advise customers to contact their card issuers regarding charges made when depositing to their account. Credit Card firms consider deposits to gambling firms as cash deposits and charge interest and charges accordingly.
The minimum withdrawal amount is £10. The maximum withdrawal request is £5,000. Any withdrawals of less than £10 will incur an admin fee of £1.5 per transaction.
Simply enter the cashier and select the withdrawal tab. Once there you can enter the amount you’d like to withdraw and the card you wish to withdraw back to.
Your bonus balance is not withdrawable. If you have money in there, you still have an active bonus in play. Please check the bonus section of the cashier to see how close you are to completing your bonus. Alternatively, contact our customer support who will be happy to explain. If you make a withdrawal while you have any amount in your bonus balance you would forfeit the bonus balance.
Withdrawals are normally processed within 24 - 48 hours. Once we have processed the payment(s), they will clear into your nominated account within 1 - 3 working days (sometimes this can take up to 5 working days, depending on your bank). You will receive an email from us to confirm once we have processed the withdrawal. We may perform additional security checks at the time of withdrawal, you would receive an email from us if we need anything from you to process the payments.