You can find a list of the most frequently asked questions below. If you cannot find an answer to your question then ask our Support Team.
How do I know it's fair?
How do I login?
How do I change my personal details?
How do I check my betting history?
How do I close my account?
How do I make a complaint?
Game published RTP
How Do I Use Free Spins?
- You can join one of three ways with SuperCasino.com:
- Join online by clicking Join Now to Play here or in the center of the screen on the homepage or top right in other pages.
- On your mobile: Simply navigate to the mobile section of the website, enter your mobile number and follow the simple steps to join via your mobile.
- By phone: If you’d prefer, call one of our support operators on 0044 (0)203 727 3931 and they will take your details over the phone.
- Whichever method you choose to register with us, once you’ve registered your account can be used online, on the mobile or using our telephone betting service – no need to download anything to your computer!
- You can join one of three ways with SuperCasino.com:
- Registration is absolutely free! Calls to our registration line (0044 (0)203 727 3931) are free from a landline in the UK but may be charged if calling from a mobile. If you’re using a mobile please call 0203 727 3931 in the UK – this would normally be included in your free minutes.
- Anyone can join SuperCasino.com provided they are:
- Aged 18 or over
- Currently resident in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland and Jersey in the Channel Islands). We also accept customers from other countries but please check our Terms for a list of excluded territories.
- Anyone can join SuperCasino.com provided they are:
- You can have more than one account per household provided you use cards registered in your name. You’ll also need to use a different phone number. Once you’ve created an account please call us and we will ensure that both accounts are correctly separated.
- You don’t normally need ID upon registering unless we have an issue verifying the details you provide us with. We may ask you to provide further verification of your age, address and identity at a later date. This will normally be a copy of your passport or driving license, a copy of a bank statement or utility bill and front and back copies of the credit/debit cards registered on your account. We will request this information via email or telephone. Please be aware that it may be necessary to close or temporarily suspend your account should we be unable to properly identify you at any time.
- SuperCasino uses 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Digital Encryption in order to protect all transactions over the Internet. This technology is the major security standard online, used by most of the major financial institutions.
- We are the UK’s longest running TV roulette show and have thousands of players who trust us to provide the best, most consistent service available.
- This is done in accordance with the rules laid down by the Gambling Commission (GB) which are available to download at www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
- Our games are conducted under a remote casino license issued by the Gambling Commission (GB) currently held by NetPlay TV Group Ltd. We will only ever offer you games that are 100% live from the SuperCasino studio. We use genuine, certified, casino standard equipment that is tested daily.
- You will need your username and password to log in. Enter these details in the top right of the SuperCasino homepage. If your details are correct then you will instantly enter the lobby page where you can then select to play a game of your choice.
- If your details are incorrect you can attempt to re-enter them but please be aware that after three incorrect login attempts your account will lock for 30 minutes. If you have forgotten your password simply click the ‘Forgotten details’ link and you will be able to reset your password on the website.
- If you want to change your account details please contact the SuperCasino support team (0044 (0)203 727 3931, email@example.com) and they will be happy to assist you. Please note that you cannot change your username once it has been registered. To register a new payment method click ‘Cashier’ then ‘Deposit ‘ then ‘Register New Card’. Alternatively, simply contact the SuperCasino support team.
- You can keep track of your full bet history online. Enter the cashier, then click game history where you can search through your entire gaming history.
- To close your account please contact the SuperCasino support team (0044 (0)203 727 3931, firstname.lastname@example.org) who will be happy assist you. For our records please provide a reason why you wish to close your account.
- If You have any complaints about the Service(s), please contact the Customer Services department in the first instance by emailing email@example.com. If your complaint is not resolved by the support team you can escalate your complaint by contacting the Customer Support Manager by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to NetPlay TV Group Ltd, PO Box 356, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 3XQ within two weeks of any incident. We will endeavour to respond within 3 weeks of receipt of your communication.
- If at any time during the complaints process you are unhappy with how Your complaint is being dealt with, You can make a complaint to our regulator, the Gambling Commission (GB), and they will investigate the matter in accordance with their regulations (http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/gh-contact_us/complaints.aspx). You may also complain directly to NetPlay TV’s chosen alternative dispute resolution provider, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, at email@example.com. You can appeal any decision of the Gambling Commission or the AGCC to the courts of England.
Slot Machines RTP Low 91.46% High 99.32% Average 95.74% Live Games RTP Low 94.71% High 99.46% Average 98% Card Games RTP Low 91.96% High 99.87% Average 97.86% Table Games RTP Low 94.74% High 99.53% Average 97.26% Video Poker RTP Low 95.44% High 99.54% Average 98.45% Fixed Odds RTP Low 92.18% High 97.50% Average 96.05% Asian Games RTP Low 80.96% High 96.25% Average 85.09% Side Bets RTP Low 59.56% High 95.90% Average 77.73%
- Once your free spins have been added as a result of a promotion/deposit/code etc. Just follow the steps below...
- Load any Slot game. This doesn't have to be the game you are choosing to use your spins on.
- You will be prompted with a box asking you to accept or decline the free spins. If you would like to activate your free spins, click accept. Please note that if you decline the free spins, you will not be able to accept them later. Make sure to click accept as we'd hate for you to miss out.
- Once you've clicked accept, a new box will show confirming your free spins and show the games that you are eligible to use them on. Click the game you want to use your free spins on and it will open immediately.
- When the game has opened you will see a small pop up appear in the top left hand corner of the game window. Press 'click here' and the free spins bar will appear at the bottom of your slot game window.
- The pop up will disappear either after you click something else or 10 seconds of inactivity. The pop up will only re-appear if you reload the game.
- Spin the reels and see what winnings your free spins can accrue.
- Once the spins have been completed, any winnings will be moved into your pending bonus balance. But remember! - Any winnings from your free spins can only be spent on the games that were originally eligible for those free spins.
- To check on the status of your pending winnings, and to discover any wagering requirements, head to the 'Bonuses' section of 'My Account'.
- At SuperCasino, the safety of your deposits is a top priority. We offer a range of deposit methods which will enable you to transfer funds to your account:
Using your credit or debit card to make a deposit into your account is fast, easy and secure.
We currently support the following cards: Visa, Delta, MasterCard, Visa Electron, Maestro, Maestro UK (Switch) and Solo.
On your first deposit with your credit card you will have to register it, which will allow you to make quick deposits later on. Credit card transactions with the Casino will appear on your statement as: Netplay TV Group Ltd
- Using your credit or debit card to make a deposit into your account is fast, easy and secure.
Skrill (formerly Moneybookers) is a worldwide e-wallet that offers a quick and easy way to make instant deposits to your Casino account.
If you don't have a Skrill account yet, you can create one while making your deposit. You can fund your Skrill account using your credit / debit card. Internet banking deposits and local payments are also available.
For more information visit the Skrill web site by clicking here.
Create a Skrill account
- Skrill (formerly Moneybookers) is a worldwide e-wallet that offers a quick and easy way to make instant deposits to your Casino account.
NETeller is an e-wallet that offers a quick and easy way to make instant deposits into your online casino account. In order to make a deposit using NETeller you should first open a NETeller account.
You can fund your NETeller account using your credit or debit card, bank transfers and local internet banking deposits.
Create a NETeller account
- NETeller is an e-wallet that offers a quick and easy way to make instant deposits into your online casino account. In order to make a deposit using NETeller you should first open a NETeller account.
- You will need to accept bonuses before completing your registration form. If you have decided to accept bonuses we will automatically add on our first deposit bonus when you make your first deposit. If you don’t wish to receive this or any other bonus leave the bonus opt-in tick box blank, alternatively please contact customer support before making your deposit/starting to wager and we will be able to remove the bonus. View a full list of our current SuperCasino promotions.
- The minimum deposit is £10. The maximum deposit is £3,000 per transaction. Of course, you are welcome to make multiple transactions totalling more than £3,000.
- We do not charge customers for using credit cards. However, we advise customers to contact their card issuers regarding charges made when depositing to their account. Credit Card firms consider deposits to gambling firms as cash deposits and charge interest and charges accordingly.
- Our eGambling regulators, the Gambling Commission (GB), require us to adhere to very strict rules to make sure that our assets outweigh our debts and the amount of cash we hold is greater than the amounts we owe our players at all times. These regulations also require us to keep all our players' funds separate from our own funds used to operate our business. This means that we keep your money in a completely separate bank account from our own so that if our company were ever to fail your money would be safe. However, even with these regulations and precautions there may still be risks associated with your funds in the unlikely event of our, or any of our associates', insolvency, as a result of creditors' demands and liquidation procedures.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is £10. The maximum withdrawal request is £5,000. Any withdrawals of less than £10 will incur an admin fee of £1.5 per transaction.
- Simply enter the cashier and select the withdrawal tab. Once there you can enter the amount you’d like to withdraw and the card you wish to withdraw back to.
- Your bonus balance is not withdrawable. If you have money in there, you still have an active bonus in play. Please check the bonus section of the cashier to see how close you are to completing your bonus. Alternatively, contact our customer support who will be happy to explain. If you make a withdrawal while you have any amount in your bonus balance you would forfeit the bonus balance.
- Withdrawals are normally processed within 24 - 48 hours. Once we have processed the payment(s), they will clear into your nominated account within 1 - 3 working days (sometimes this can take up to 5 working days, depending on your bank). You will receive an email from us to confirm once we have processed the withdrawal. We may perform additional security checks at the time of withdrawal, you would receive an email from us if we need anything from you to process the payments.