- Max. Payout10,000 x
The objective behind Silver Bullet is to gain a winning symbol combination on the machine reels. In this lotto-style progressive side game you choose 5 numbers between 1 and 49. Then once you start Silver Bullet, five numbers are drawn randomly. Prizes are won for matching numbers. The jackpot can be won by matching all five numbers.
How To Play
- Select the amount you have chosen to stake on each pay line. Increase or decrease your bet by clicking + or – buttons situated on the right hand side.
- Choose the total number of paylines upon which you wish to bet. The button marked "Bet One" increases the number of lines you are willing to bet on. Alternatively click on the line numbers themselves to select all lines up to that number. For example, by clicking on four you will also select lines 1, 2 and 3.
- Click either Bet Max or on line 9 to select all available paylines. Be mindful that the total value of your bet will be multiplied depending on the number of paylines you have selected. Clicking Bet Max will also cause the reels to spin automatically. Click Spin (if you did not press Bet Max) to play the game. If a winning combination is shown on the reels after they stop (along a line you placed a bet on), you win in accordance with the winning table.
- Click the Paytable icon to see the paytable, if you wish. To close the paytable window click on the Paytable icon again.
- The scatter symbol is a Colt Revolver – when between 2 and 5 of these symbols are shown on screen, you receive a bonus. (scatter win is calculated by multiplying the number on the respective row of the scatter paytable with your TOTAL bet, not just the line bet).
- The symbols have to lie consecutively, starting from either the rightmost or leftmost reel. They don't need to follow paylines, but Scatter wins are adjoined to payline wins (if you don't have any payline wins, you are only paid the scatter win).
- Dollar Ball resides in the top right part of the screen. To play the game click Enable. You will see a set of numbers, from 1 to 49. Click on any five of them to select manually (click again to deselect), or click on Random pick to have it done for you automatically. Click activate to confirm. If you want to cancel the game, click Disable.